The Generator class
(PHP 5 >= 5.5.0)
Generator objects are returned from generators.
Generator objects cannot be instantiated via new.
Table of Contents
- Generator::current — Get the yielded value
- Generator::key — Get the yielded key
- Generator::next — Resume execution of the generator
- Generator::rewind — Rewind the iterator
- Generator::send — Send a value to the generator
- Generator::throw — Throw an exception into the generator
- Generator::valid — Check if the iterator has been closed
- Generator::__wakeup — Serialize callback
add a note User Contributed Notes Generator - [0 notes]
There are no user contributed notes for this page.