- 예약 상수
- Direct IO 함수 목록
- dio_close — Closes the file descriptor given by fd
- dio_fcntl — Performs a c library fcntl on fd
- dio_open — Opens a file (creating it if necessary) at a lower level than the C library input/ouput stream functions allow.
- dio_read — Reads bytes from a file descriptor
- dio_seek — Seeks to pos on fd from whence
- dio_stat — Gets stat information about the file descriptor fd
- dio_tcsetattr — Sets terminal attributes and baud rate for a serial port
- dio_truncate — Truncates file descriptor fd to offset bytes
- dio_write — Writes data to fd with optional truncation at length
add a note User Contributed Notes Direct IO - [0 notes]
There are no user contributed notes for this page.