Be carefull using IN_MODIFY :
Lot of UNIX editor, for instance like 'vi', work in a 'xxx~' file, and changes are written in 'xxx' when saving or saving and closing.
If a watcher is done on 'xxx', no IN_MODIFY event occurs while not saved !
Prefere IN_CLOSE_WRITE in such case .
이 확장은 다음의 상수들을 정의합니다. 이 확장을 PHP에 내장했거나, 실행시에 동적으로 읽어들일 경우에만 사용할 수 있습니다.
Inotify constants usable with inotify_add_watch() and/or returned by inotify_read()
- IN_ACCESS (integer)
- File was accessed (read) (*)
- IN_MODIFY (integer)
- File was modified (*)
- IN_ATTRIB (integer)
- Metadata changed (e.g. permissions, mtime, etc.) (*)
- IN_CLOSE_WRITE (integer)
- File opened for writing was closed (*)
- IN_CLOSE_NOWRITE (integer)
- File not opened for writing was closed (*)
- IN_OPEN (integer)
- File was opened (*)
- IN_MOVED_TO (integer)
- File moved into watched directory (*)
- IN_MOVED_FROM (integer)
- File moved out of watched directory (*)
- IN_CREATE (integer)
- File or directory created in watched directory (*)
- IN_DELETE (integer)
- File or directory deleted in watched directory (*)
- IN_DELETE_SELF (integer)
- Watched file or directory was deleted
- IN_MOVE_SELF (integer)
- Watch file or directory was moved
- IN_CLOSE (integer)
- Equals to IN_CLOSE_WRITE | IN_CLOSE_NOWRITE
- IN_MOVE (integer)
- Equals to IN_MOVED_FROM | IN_MOVED_TO
- IN_ALL_EVENTS (integer)
- Bitmask of all the above constants
- IN_UNMOUNT (integer)
- File system containing watched object was unmounted
- IN_Q_OVERFLOW (integer)
- Event queue overflowed (wd is -1 for this event)
- IN_IGNORED (integer)
- Watch was removed (explicitly by inotify_rm_watch() or because file was removed or filesystem unmounted
- IN_ISDIR (integer)
- Subject of this event is a directory
- IN_ONLYDIR (integer)
- Only watch pathname if it is a directory (Since Linux 2.6.15)
- IN_DONT_FOLLOW (integer)
- Do not dereference pathname if it is a symlink (Since Linux 2.6.15)
- IN_MASK_ADD (integer)
- Add events to watch mask for this pathname if it already exists (instead of replacing mask).
- IN_ONESHOT (integer)
- Monitor pathname for one event, then remove from watch list.
Note: The events marked with an asterisk (*) above can occur for files in watched directories.
add a note User Contributed Notes 예약 상수 - [1 notes]
4 years ago