(PHP 4 >= 4.2.0)
aggregate_methods_by_list — Selective dynamic class methods aggregation to an object
$exclude= false ] )
Aggregates methods from a class to an existing object using a list of method names.
The class constructor or methods whose names start with an underscore character (_), which are considered private to the aggregated class, are always excluded.
The optional parameter
excludeis used to decide whether the list contains the names of methods to include in the aggregation (i.e.
FALSE), or to exclude from the aggregation (
Não há valor retornado.
- aggregate() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods and properties
- aggregate_info() - Gets aggregation information for a given object
- aggregate_methods() - Dynamic class and object aggregation of methods
- aggregate_methods_by_regexp() - Selective class methods aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- aggregate_properties() - Dynamic aggregation of class properties to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_list() - Selective dynamic class properties aggregation to an object
- aggregate_properties_by_regexp() - Selective class properties aggregation to an object using a regular expression
- deaggregate() - Removes the aggregated methods and properties from an object