(PECL event >= 1.2.6-beta)
EventBuffer::readLine — Extracts a line from the front of the buffer
Extracts a line from the front of the buffer and returns it in a newly
allocated string. If there is not a whole line to read, the function
NULL. The line terminator is not included in the copied string.
One of EventBuffer:EOL_* constants .
On success returns the line read from the buffer, otherwise
- EventBuffer::copyout() - Copies out specified number of bytes from the front of the buffer
- EventBuffer::drain() - Removes specified number of bytes from the front of the buffer without copying it anywhere
- EventBuffer::pullup() - Linearizes data within buffer and returns it's contents as a string
- EventBuffer::read() - Read data from an evbuffer and drain the bytes read
- EventBuffer::appendFrom() - Moves the specified number of bytes from a source buffer to the end of the current buffer