PHP 8.1.0 RC 4 available for testing

pspell_new_config

(PHP 4 >= 4.0.2, PHP 5, PHP 7, PHP 8)

pspell_new_configЗагружает новый словарь с установками на основе заданной конфигурации

Описание

pspell_new_config(PSpell\Config $config): PSpell\Dictionary|false

pspell_new_config() открывает новый словарь с параметрами, заданными в config, созданной с помощью pspell_config_create() и модифицированной с помощью функций pspell_config_*(). Этот метод даёт наибольшую гибкость и имеет все функциональные возможности, предоставляемые pspell_new() и pspell_new_personal().

Список параметров

config

Параметр config - это параметр возвращённый функцией pspell_config_create() после того, как конфигурация была создана.

Возвращаемые значения

Возвращает экземпляр PSpell\Dictionary в случае успешного выполнения или false в случае возникновения ошибки.

Список изменений

Версия Описание
8.1.0 Параметр config теперь ожидает экземпляр PSpell\Config; ранее ожидался ресурс (resource).
8.1.0 Возвращает экземпляр PSpell\Dictionary; ранее возвращался ресурс (resource).

Примеры

Пример #1 Пример использования pspell_new_config()

<?php
$pspell_config 
pspell_config_create("en");
pspell_config_personal($pspell_config"/var/dictionaries/custom.pws");
pspell_config_repl($pspell_config"/var/dictionaries/custom.repl");
$pspell pspell_new_config($pspell_config);
?>

add a note add a note

User Contributed Notes 1 note

up
2
soapergem at gmail dot com
13 years ago
Today I ran into an interesting problem that I thought I'd share here to save the next developer that ends up in the same situation a whole lot of trouble. I have been running PHP5 as a FastCGI module on a Windows IIS server, and I recently installed the Aspell library and enabled the pspell extension in my php.ini file. I also installed the English Aspell dictionary. But when I went to use pspell, I was getting ambiguous errors that would terminate script execution without warning.

So I started to break things down, and came to the conclusion that the following code successfully executed its first line, but broke on the last line with the call to pspell_new_config:

<?php

$pspell_config
= pspell_config_create('en');
$pspell_link = pspell_new_config($pspell_config);

?>

This returned a FastCGI error in the browser, with error number -2147467259 (0x80004005). By luck, I happened to think to try the same script via the command line, which gave a much more descriptive error. What happened was that the dictionary installer created the *.dat files in the Aspell\data directory using the Windows standard CRLF "\r\n" instead of the UNIX standard "\n" for line feeds. By changing these all back to the UNIX standard, everything worked. It's apparently very touchy about these line feeds, so if you're wracking your brain over why pspell_new_config is breaking your scripts and you're using a Windows server, start by ensuring that there aren't any extraneous "\r" characters in your dictionary files.
To Top